GTA:The Dark Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GTA:The Dark Knight

The Bockbuster Has Reatched GTA, Now Play The Dark Knight And Batman Begins

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Modb Area  

Grasepling And Paracute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerdmanreturns
Admin
Nerdmanreturns

Grasepling And Paracute Empty
PostSubject: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Hey Should I Make Another Weapon,Like Let's See A Hook For The Grasple Gun,So That Instead Of Shooting Bullets You Shoot A Grasple Hook And You Fly Toward Were Toy Aimed,I Know We Hae The Gun,But We Don't Have The Hook,Also I Got An Idea,You Know How The Paracute Is The Cape,Can We Do A Thing Like,When You Use The Paracute It Never Goes Away,And When You Press ''ENTER" While Gliding The Paracute Does Not Come Off
Back to top Go down
https://batmanmod.forumotion.net
Fiesoduck

Fiesoduck

PostSubject: Re: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:38 am

yes okay but first make this done with batarang that can man throw pls
Back to top Go down
The9thCell

The9thCell

PostSubject: Re: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

All the ideas you're having are already under development!
There's a grap-gun almost finished, and the batarang is still taking some time...patience, my friends!cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.the9thcell.com
mohab

PostSubject: Re: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:58 am

you should make the parachute faster than normal it should be horizontaly faster but the vertical speed is good
Back to top Go down
jefffay9

jefffay9

PostSubject: Re: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:12 pm

batarang? or bat throwing stars, cause i always thought the "batarang" was cheesy and fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grasepling And Paracute   Grasepling And Paracute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grasepling And Paracute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA:The Dark Knight :: Forum :: Ideas And Requests-
Jump to: